Business Plan Template
Although every business is different and business plan may differ accordingly. We have set out Business Plan Template, Ireland based on our experience of preparing a business plan. This template covers all the necessary business plan sections relevant to every sort of business. Business Plan is a written document that talks about the business itself, its purpose and goals, market in which it operates and more importantly how it is going to achieve its objective i.e Making Money in majority of businesses unless it is charity or other objective.
Business Plan template shows the elements of Business Plan.
SECTION 1 – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This section is done at the end of business plan where you pick and highlight the precise elements from the plan in a precise and concise manner.
SECTION 2 – INTRODUCTION
Introduce what your business is. What does it offer? What is value proposition?
SECTION 3 – MARKET
- What is the market in which business operates. General environment for the business, Trends, Fashion , Demographics, Customers, Profile of Competitors , their profiles, their strengths and weaknesses and how your business can leverage off from that.
- Also might be helpful to do Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT analysis) and PESTEL Analysis.
SECTION 4 – MARKET STRATEGY
- Discuss about the Prices of your products, its location and promotion strategy.
SECTION 5 – MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE
- Structure of Management team and needs for Staffing- Numbers and expertise.
- Profile of Management Team. Organisational and Staff Chart may be useful.
SECTION 6 – PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS
- Needs to buy fixed assets.
- Production Plans.
- Production Capacity and Operational requirements and logistics available.
- Show Cash Flows, Balance Sheet Profit and loss account.
- Promoters CVs etc.