Preparing an effective, well-documented commercial loan proposal is the first step toward getting the money your business needs from a bank.
Your business plan is key
The key part of proposals for small business loans is the business plan. We help to prepare a comprehensive document ensuring it covers all the necessary sections such as.
- Executive summary—This provides a concise overview of the business. It briefly describes your company, its industry and its competitive advantage. It also describe the business need or project that requires financing, as well as the amount of money needed.
- Description of the company—In the main part of business plan, we fully describe the history, current operations and strategy of your business.
- Management team experience—Show the skills, experience and qualifications of each member of the management team. Banks need to know they have what it takes to make your project work.
- Key financial data—This section shows the financial strength of your business. We provide financial statements as well as forecasts for the next 3 to 5 years. This information is examined closely in an effort to understand your track record and capacity to repay the loan.
- Marketing plan—This answers to key questions: Is there a proven market for your product or service? Who are your competitors and what are their strengths and weaknesses? What is your client profile? What is your key competitive advantage?
- Production plan— The bank wants to know if you have the operational capacity to handle your projected sales.
- Grand Business Plan specialize in developing an effective business plan. A bespoke business plan will be written covering every aspect required by a bank or other lender. This will involve us gathering information about your business from an initial questionnaire and follow up questions during the writing process. We conduct our own online market research and competitor analysis as part of the process and include appropriate information in the business plan.
- For more information contact us at 01 5543663 or Email us at Info@grandbusinessplan.com